Through a combination of lecture and hands-on training this three day course teaches the core skills required to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system. It will cover topics such as AssetWorX, AlarmWorX64, TrendWorX64, GraphWorX64 2D, Global Aliasing,PortalWorX and Security. Upon completion of the course students will have the ability to configure, operate and maintain a GENESIS64 system.
What You Will Learn in Class
- Use Workbench as a centralised project management tool to develop a realistic SCADA and HMI project
- Learn to build dazzling graphics with GraphWorX
- Configure and interact with the AlarmWorx server
- View real-time and historical data using the TrendWorX viewer and logger
- Secure your SCADA system with ICOINCS Security
- Learn benefits of OPC UA servers
- Benefits of the Unified Data Manager and Unified Data Browser
- Use Global Aliasing to reduce development time
- Gain an introduction to scripting options available
Who Should Attend
Professionals who need to become productive GENESIS64 developers.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.