Duration: 5 days
This five day training course will cover everything offered in three day TR-GEN64-101 course as well as teaches the skills necessary to configure and run Hyper Historian as well as viewing the data in a TrendWorX64 control in the last two days. We will also spend some time discussing the new OPC standard OPC UA. You will also learn about EarthWorX64 and SNMP.
What you will learn in class:
Who should attend:
- Use Workbench as a centralized project management tool to develop a realistic SCADA and HMI project including alarming, historical data logging, and graphical interfacing.
- Secure your SCADA system with ICONICS Security.
- Learn benefits of OPC UA servers
- How to configure displays remotely on a 32-bit machine
- Use Global Alias to reduce development time.
- How to configure Hyper Historian to log data to a database or keep it in memory (used to known as persistent trending) for reply
- How to configure a TrendWorX64 Control to view logged data
- Better understanding of the OPC UA standard and how it benefits you
- Connection to SNMP devices and how to setup your computer to work with SNMP
- How to use a MIB file and what to do when your device does not come with a MIB file
- How to configure an EarthWorX64 display
- How to use Smart Pins on an EarthWorX64 display to provide information
Professionals who need a better understanding of OPC-UA as well as those who want to gain knowledge of EarthWorX64, SNMP, and Hyper Historian.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
Follow Up Courses:
GraphWorX Expanded Training
To book a place on this training, please select a date from the scheduled training courses listed in the right pane.Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
|Scheduled Training Courses
No training is currently scheduled - Please contact us to request
+44 (0)1384 246700
Dudley, United Kingdom
Plzen, Czech Republic
Sankt Augustin, Germany
Sassenheim, The Netherlands