Course Number: TR-GEN32-250
Duration: 5 Days
This is a five-day course that combines the GENESIS32 Core and GENESIS32 Advanced courses. It covers GENESIS32™ Standard, WebHMI™ and AlarmWorX™32 Multimedia curricula.
What You Will Learn in Class:
• Use GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32, and AlarmWorX™32 to develop a realistic SCADA and HMI project including alarming, historical data logging, and graphical interfacing.
• Pack and deploy your GENESIS32 projects with ProjectWorX™32. Develop on one machine and easily deploy to many.
• Publish your completed HMI project across LAN, WAN and/or Internet using WebHMI.
• Create an interactive alarming system that delivers alarms to remote and wireless devices with AlarmWorX32 Multimedia modules, such as Marquee, Popup, and Sound agents.
• Become familiar with the power of staying connected to system alarms with the Multimedia Phone, Pager, and other agents.
• Secure your GENESIS32 SCADA system with ICONICS Security.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® applications and prior hands-on experience with industrial automation devices.
Follow Up Courses:
GENESIS32 Advanced Training
GENESIS32 Expanded Training
GENESIS32 Scripting Training
To book a place on this training, please select a date from the scheduled training courses listed in the right pane.Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
|Scheduled Training Courses
No training is currently scheduled - Please contact us to request
Dudley, United Kingdom
Plzen, Czech Republic
Sankt Augustin, Germany
Sassenheim, The Netherlands