Course Number: TR-GEN32-210
Duration: 4 Days
This is a four-day course that combines the GENESIS32 Expanded Training and Scripting and Automation courses. It covers the many advanced aspects of GENESIS32™ including Data Mining and VCRWorX™32. Scripting and Automation are thoroughly reviewed.
What You Will Learn in Class:
• Use and understand advanced tools of GraphWorX™32, AlarmWorX™32, and TrendWorX™32.
• Learn to configure DataWorX™32 for OPC Bridging and Redundancy, and set up Aggregation functions.
• Master the new GENESIS32 Data Mining features, including configuring database connections, monitoring, and manipulation.
• Master the new VCRWorX32 features of GENESIS32, including the Unified Data Configurator.
• Learn automation interfaces available in GraphWorX32, AlarmWorX32, and TrendWorX32.
• Use ScriptWorX™32 to organize scripts in a project environment for use with GENESIS32.
• See and use VB and VBA script examples, as well as how to create your own custom commands.
Who Should to Attend
Professionals who are productive GENESIS32 developers, and who want to take their projects to the next level using the advanced features, applications, and automation interfaces (scripting) available in GENESIS32. This course is taught using GENESIS32 Version 9.2, plus additional tools.
A working knowledge of object-oriented programming using Microsoft® Visual Basic® is essential, plus completion of TR-GEN32-101 or equivalent GENESIS32 project experience.
Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to email@example.com
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.
|Scheduled Training Courses
No training is currently scheduled - Please contact us to request
Dudley, United Kingdom
Plzen, Czech Republic
Sankt Augustin, Germany
Sassenheim, The Netherlands