Course Number: TR-BizViz-103
Duration: 3 Days
This is a two-day course dedicated to scripting and automation in the GENESIS32™ environment. Learn to use Microsoft® VB and VBA Scripting with GENESIS32 modules, including GraphWorX™32, TrendWorX™32 and AlarmWorX™32. The ScriptWorX™32 module is thoroughly reviewed.
What You Will Learn in Class:
• Develop and administer reporting (ReportWorX) and data bridging (BridgeWorX) applications with which users can interact locally or via the Web.
• Design report templates pulling data from a GENESIS32™ SCADA system, Microsoft® SQL Server® databases, parameters, and Web Services.
• Design data transactions to move data between OPC servers and databases, including transactions based on user input parameters.
• Configure scheduling and triggering actions to run reporting and data-management systems automatically or based on user demand.
• Configure a delivery system that will allow reports to reach their audience automatically.
• Interact with the ReportWorX and BridgeWorX systems from a Web interface.
• A quick introduction to Alarm Analytics and the variety of different out-of-the-box reports available.
• Design and create a sample application with Productivity Analytics.
• Configure Shift Schedules for your sample productivity Analytics application.
• Activate and run Productivity Analytics Service.
• Access and Navigate between runtime views of Productivity Analytics.
• Overview of the Productivity Analytics Database Structure.
a. Introduction to ReportWorX
b. Installation of ReportWorX
c. ReportWorX Configurator
d. Report Scheduling and Triggers
e. Redirector Actions
f. Report Templates
g. Data Sources
h. Layout Manager
i. Client Management
j. Unified Web Interface
a. Introduction to BridgeWorX
b. BridgeWorX Configurator
c. Data Connectors
d. Transaction Diagrams
e. Post Transaction Tasks
f. Post Transaction Tasks
g. Transaction Scheduling and Triggers
h. Unified Web Interface
i. User Management
• Productivity Analytics
a. Introduction to Productivity Analytics
b. Database Connection
c. User Security
d. Scheduling Configuration (Shift Definition)
e. Configuration in the Unified Web Interface
f. Downtime Management
i. Equipment Categories and Causes
j. Configuring Assets
k. Starting the Analytic Server
l. Runtime Views of Assets
Who Should to Attend:
Professionals who seek to develop solutions using ICONICS' BizViz™ Suite of products. Students will have needs to efficiently manage reporting systems, integrate data flow between real-time and business-system data sources, and to create Web-enabled and wireless visualization and collaborative control environments to efficiently interface with information for better decision making and improved operational productivity.
Experience with Microsoft® Windows® XP or later. Familiarity with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS), ODBC databases, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, SharePoint Services, GENESIS32, and WebHMI is also helpful.
To book a place on this training, please select a date from the scheduled training courses listed in the right pane.Training Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your registration provided you notify ICONICS by emailing email@example.com
at least 10 business days in advance of the first day of the class. All cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
. In the event you cannot cancel your registration within the allowed timeframe, you will be responsible for the full charges of the class. In this case, you will be able to attend another comparable ICONICS class over the immediately following four-month period.